The icebreaker executive solution
Just like Accident and Emergency icebreaker executive deploy a team of experts to do this work and see if there is a viable outcome
day 0– half day to evaluate root cause, successful outcome and business viability
- identify simple root cause and get it right first time;
- e.g. reduce marketing spend by 50% and apportion effectively to grow the business
- key measures e.g. discounting, sales planning, etc
- refocus on what is important – frame for all decision making at ALL times
- cash requirements – where is going to come from
- What works well, what is the culture of the business, how do they make decisions?
- main players
- what is the solvency of the business NOW and in the near future; cash and balance sheet
- define whether the business viable
- how much time is available from existing resources
- are stakeholders’ expectations realistic
- are the management team capable / what are the gaps
- take formal advice
- sound out likely funders
- what is the viable plan
- do the management have the skills to execute it
- what changes are viable
- are stakeholders on board
- how will the transition be funded?
- what is an appropriate means of becoming involved?
- what are the terms and conditions?
- who is underwriting the solvency of the business
- initial sounding out of external funding options interest and terms of engagement