Sometimes its good to be recognised for the quality of ones hard work…
Icebreaker Executive have been shortlisted for a Finance Monthly Global Award 2013 in the category of:
Turnaround Firm of the Year – UK
This time around competition has been fiercer than ever.
In the final quarter of 2012 we asked the 77,000 subscribers of Finance Monthly to cast their vote. Between October 2012 and December 2012 a total number of 1758 votes were registered with our research team. In order to produce the shortlist, the following points were considered:
The number of nominations received
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied
- Amount of documented activity within the last 12 months in comparison to industry peers
- Involvement in significant deals, cases or notable work
- Recognised expertise
- Innovation in client care
- Size (value) of involvement within transactions, deals and cases
- Previous accolades and entries within recognised guides
The shortlist has been drawn up based on votes received via:
http://www.finance-monthly.com/Awards/Finance-Monthly-Global-Awards and industry research carried out by our international research team.