Common operational challenges
We work alongside investors CEOs & FDs to accelerate programs to deliver…Requires absolute FOCUS on the top few issues that we find;
- Organisations need more urgency – a view of the immediate / emerging threats & actions
- Change often never happens – doing the same things JUST with less people
- Lack of effective, resourceful , or accountable external support – traditional consultants have been found out
- Breadth without depth – central to good decision making and execution
- Creating Cash – organisations need now to survive from their existing financial resources
- Incremental sales – forgotten how to sell, focus on the customer segment, use channels + emerging (social media etc)
- Post consolidation capability and efficiency is low – basic controls at “point of use” missing
- Management victims of weak corporate oversight – allowed to develop blind spots & not effective at engaging employees
- Misaligned action with the rhetoric – front line employees unsupported, complacent and lack focus – a threatening environment
- Resourcing broken – squanders value through lack of capability & cultural fit.
- M&A / Turnaround – supporting decision making to ensure value is understood and realised.
– competitors are often far behind and slow, and you can improve on even the best strategies.