Its not a time to sit on the fence. I’d encourage the 37% of people that didn’t know to consider the implications of AI on society? If you add the 38% and 37% together you get 75% less jobs, this is the same parallel: digital giants employ 75% less people than traditional companies. The decisions are being made now & the rate of change suggest 40% losses will impact by 2030. Its a tough subject to go against the mantra – but that is a disaster for society not to mention the impact on people – people relationships. winningthinking.uk exposes flawed mantra and how like artificialintelligence / digitaltransformation they can take root, regardless of merits of the business case.